Terms and Conditions of usage of this website: “www.wealthscore.me”, between:
Komal Vardhan Financial Systems Private Limited,a company incorporated under the Companies Act,2013,having its registered office at: C-7/227, Pocket 7, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi, 110085 (hereinafter referred to as “WealthScore” )and You, the User of this website:
The term “us” or “we” refers to WealthScore, and the term “ you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You understand and accept that Komal Vardhan Financial Systems Private Limited maintains and controls the web-site www.wealthscore.me to provide visitors/users with information about WealthScore and their services being marketed under the brand WealthScore; and to facilitate communication with them for their services, and other mutual fund and general investment related information.
- You also accept that visitor/user to the website are required to read the below terms, and use of the website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms, and the changes therein from time to time, relating to your usage of the website as communicated or made available on the website.
- You are aware and you accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright either in the favour of WealthScore, or third parties from whom the appropriate permissions have been taken under applicable copyright laws and/or under general intellectual property law.
- You understand and accept that all information submitted by you, except your personal information and other data submitted for the purposes of carrying out financial transactions in pursuance of the services rendered by WealthScore, through the website shall be deemed the property of WealthScore, and WealthScore shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you at the website, in any manner whatsoever. On initiating contact through the website you agree to be contacted by WealthScore, any other entities with whom WealthScore has entered into an arrangement.
- Except for your own personal and non-commercial use, you agree that you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the website.
- You agree that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You also agree you will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use, legal rights, or enjoyment of the website.
- You acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the website as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing the website are the legal property of either WealthScore or its respective third-party vendors. The permission given by WealthScore to access the website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software/hardware. You agree that you shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software/hardware underlying the website or create any derivative product based on such software/hardware.
- You understand and accept that not all the products and services offered on this website are available in all geographic areas and you may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by WealthScore on the website. WealthScore reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service offered on the website.
- You understand and accept that WealthScore is not responsible for the availability of content or other services on third party sites linked from the website. You are aware that access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at your own risk and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by WealthScore in any way. WealthScore does not make any warranties and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third-party websites.
- If performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (as defined below), WealthScore shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities, and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues. “Force Majeure Event” means any event, due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of WealthScore, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the digital processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
- By using the services provided through this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions herein including the amended terms and conditions published on the website from time to time.
Additionally, by continuing using the website or services of WealthScore you are confirming that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and where you are acting as Guardian on behalf of a minor, you have the necessary authority to register/sign up for the services on behalf of the minor.
- You have understood and agreed to abide by the terms of the Investment Services Agreement and other service-specific agreements thereunder. This agreement is part of the other service-specific agreement and Investor Application Form which is generated once you confirm your registration. You are required to sign and send it to us.
- WealthScore may contact you by phone and/or E-mail in connection with your registration.
- You acknowledge that you have applied for an Account after understanding the nature and scope of services (“Services”) provided by WealthScore, and you shall be bound by the detailed terms and conditions with respect to investment account and the investments carried out.
Should you intend to avail the services rendered by WealthScore or invest in the mutual funds:
WealthScore’s obligations shall be to provide services as below:
- Securely and confidentially maintain a record of your personal information and financial transactions.
- Promptly and efficiently respond to your queries relating to your online investment account.
Your obligations shall be to:
- Ensure that the money you invest is from your bank account (or primary holder’s bank account in case of Investment Account held jointly), and the same is from legitimate sources and remitted through approved banking channels.
- to keep your login credentials safe and secret.
- to promptly change your login credentials and inform WealthScore of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your login credentials.
- to make an informed investment decision by reading the offer documents of the mutual fund schemes that you are investing in.
- you are advised to seek independent financial planning, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice on the proposed investments by you before you make the investments.
You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- WealthScore is not an investment Advisory or investment management firm.
- The data and information provided on the website does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon by you while making investment decisions.
- WealthScore is not obliged to, offer all the mutual fund schemes as mentioned in the website for investment. By limiting the number of schemes on the website, WealthScore does not make any representation as to the quality, bona fides or nature of any AMC or mutual fund scheme, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied.
- In case you violate this Agreement or any local or international laws, WealthScore may, at any time and at its sole discretion, terminate your Investment Account and/or prevent you from accessing the website and/or Services at any time and at its sole discretion.
- WealthScore, may modify these terms at any time. Your continued use of the services will imply your acceptance of the changes.
You will not dispute or hold WealthScore responsible for:
- any act that is not an obligation of WealthScore in these terms and conditions or under the Offer Documents;
- any disclosures made by WealthScore to any statutory body under any law;
- any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred because of delays either at the bank, registrar and transfer agency and/or the AMC;
- rejection of your instructions by the bank, registrar and transfer agency and/or AMC;
- processing of instructions authenticated by your login credentials, non-availability or non-accessibility or non-working of the website, communication system(s), or office(s) of WealthScore or as the case may be in case of circumstances beyond WealthScore’s control.
15. Governing laws
The laws of India shall govern these terms and conditions including the clauses mentioned in Offer Documents. All disputes are subject, firstly, to mediation, and then by Arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by WealthScore. The venue of arbitration will be Gurugram, Haryana Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the disputes arising out of this Agreement.
16. SEBI Caution
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the term “Offer Document/s” shall refer to a collective term for Offer Document, Scheme Information Document, Statement of Additional Information, Key Information Memorandum, issued by the Asset Management Company that manages the mutual fund.
Except for the purposes of performing its obligations under these terms and conditions and affecting the transaction contemplated herein, you shall keep confidential all non-public information provided to you and shall not disclose such information to any third party except for such information which:
- is or becomes generally available to the public (other than as a result of a disclosure by you);
- was available to you on a non-confidential basis;
- becomes available to you on a non-confidential basis from a third party who is not bound by the confidentiality contained herein or is not otherwise prohibited from transferring such information to you;
- WealthScore has permitted disclosure;
- you are requested pursuant to, or required by, law, regulation, legal process or regulatory authority to disclose;
- is disclosed to your respective employees and advisors (including legal advisors) who need to know in order to perform its obligations hereunder and who are informed of the confidential nature of such information.
18. Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, and warranty:
- In no event shall WealthScore be liable to you for any loss or damage that may cause or arise from or in relation to these terms and conditions or due to use of this website or due to investments made using this website.
- You agree to indemnify WealthScore, its directors and employees for all the liabilities (including claims, damages, suits or legal expenses in defending itself in relation to the foregoing) arising due to non-performance and/or non-observance of the duties and obligations under these terms and conditions or due to your acts or omissions.
- You warrant that all the details and information provided by you to WealthScore while using this website (including for the purposes of carrying out investments) shall be correct, accurate and genuine. You further warrant that providing of such details and information in the website or sharing of the aforesaid details/information shall not violate any third party right or the intellectual property right of others.
- Further, you (and all the users of this website) shall be solely responsible for any investment decision taken by it and WealthScore shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to you or other users of this website due to such investment decision, or any kind of reliance upon it.